IT Associate/Computer Technician
Quality Chemical Laboratories is seeking a part-time or full time IT Associate/Computer Technician with advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office 2010 and 2013. Individual must also be able to conduct research for hardware and software issues and possess the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users. Must also be able to completely disassemble and reassemble a laptop computer as well as have familiarity with a printer server and supporting Xerox and HP printer configurations. McAfee and Acronis Backup for VMware experience preferred. Must be dependable, organized, and a team player.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the supporting of Windows Operating Systems 7 Pro, Active Directory Domains and server applications running in physical and virtual environments.
- PC install, diagnose and repair to insure optimal workstation performance.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades.
- Monitor online backups.
- Printer support and repair for Xerox and HP.
- Desktop & Microsoft Office 2010-2013 support.
- Participate in the selection of hardware and software based on technical descriptions and functional requirements.
- Monitor daily operations and make necessary recommendations for additional resources or hardware.
- Configure and install new machines/switches and keep OS and software up to date.
QCL offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package for full time employees, as well as great potential for career advancement and leadership in a rapidly growing company. Qualified candidates please email resumes to; firstname.lastname@example.org