LabWare LIMS Developer
Quality Chemical Laboratories is seeking a full time Labware LIMS Developer. You will be one of the first to join a new, agile team to create a strong, collaborative culture. Prefer at least 3 years of LabWare configuration, interfacing and data migration experience.
- As part of a team, configure LabWare LIMS application based on business requirements and scope. Create system interfaces to instruments, Empower CDS & ERP Systems.
- Create/modify crystal reports based on business needs.
- Responsible for the migration of LabWare configurations.
- Create documentation on solutions, technical requirements, components, and APIs developed as leverageable components.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Interact with cross functional teams to ensure complete delivery of solutions.
- Collaborate with Business to roll out new functionalities and adhere to the industry standards and change management procedures, enterprise policies, site procedures and work instructions. Training and interaction with company employees is a large part of the job.
- Must have 3+ years of configuration, migration and interfacing experience in LabWare LIMS application.
- Experience in creating Crystal Reports for business users.
- Experience in LIMS system interfaces to instruments, Empower CDS & ERP systems
- Nice to have experience in supporting validated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant computer systems or a GxP environment.
- Experience with other GMP compliance systems (e.g. Quality management system, change management systems, ERP) is a plus.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to management effectively
- Strong verbal and technical writing skills
- Must be results driven, a quick learner, and a self-starter